At Explore Counselling Today we help you to explore your fears & concerns, find ways to bring about positive change and create hope for your future.
We are qualified and professional in the services we offer covering concerns such as-
- Anxiety & Depression
- Relationship issues - marriage, couples & family relations
- Bereavement & loss
- Anger management
- Loss of self esteem & confidence
- Living with illness
We are members of the British Association & Counselling Professions (BACP
) and the National Counselling Society (NCS
). Our counselling approach is adaptable, using a variety of therapies including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Relationship Counselling and Integrative Therapy which includes Psychodynamic and Person Centred approaches. We see every client as unique and our therapy is geared to suit specific needs.
- UUJ Degree in Integrative Counselling
- Cpcab Level 5 Diploma in CBT
- Cpcab Level 5 Diploma in Relationship Counselling
Meet our Counsellors - Click below